Shipping calculated at checkout
INGREDIENTS (Per serving of 5 g)
L-Leucine : 5 g
- Stimulates Protein Synthesis: L-Leucine is known to be the best stimulator of muscle protein synthesis among all the essential amino acids. It enhances your body's ability to build muscle mass and promotes muscle growth after intense workouts.
- Preserves Lean Muscle Mass: L-Leucine helps prevent muscle loss by breaking down and converting to glucose more quickly than other BCAAs. This higher glucose level prevents the breakdown of muscle for energy during intense exercise, making it particularly beneficial for bodybuilders and weightlifters.
- Enhances Muscle Recovery: By promoting muscle protein synthesis, L-Leucine aids in the recovery and repair of damaged muscle tissue. It supports the healing process of bones, muscle tissue, and skin after traumatic injury or surgery.
- Supports Blood Sugar Regulation: L-Leucine plays a role in regulating blood sugar levels. It is easily converted to glucose, which helps maintain stable blood sugar levels and prevents symptoms of low blood sugar such as fatigue, dizziness, and irritability.
- Supports Growth Hormone Production: L-Leucine has the potential to increase the production of growth hormones like HGH (human growth hormone). These hormones are essential for muscle growth, recovery, and overall body development.
Recommended use & Warnings
Mix 1 serving of Leucine in your favorite liquid two times per day (take one of those servings immediately after intense training)
Add to our Pre Workout NO2 Drink, BCAA Drink or Recovery Protein Shake Mix for improved results both Pre Workout and Post Workout
You shouldn’t consume isoleucine without first consulting a physician if you have impaired kidney or liver function. Large doses of amino acids may aggravate these two conditions. Not recommended for anyone under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care practitioner if you have been treated for or diagnosed with a medical condition, or if you are using any medication. Use only as directed.
PROTEINCO’S NUTRITION SYSTEM
Consumed as a pre workout supplement, Leucine can help you reduce the amount of muscle damage incurred during training. It can be taken alone 10 -15 minutes pre workout or mixed with any other supplement combination you use prior to training. Many athletes have experienced improved results with a combination of our Pre Workout NO2, BCAA Powder and L-Leucine supplement. These three supplements are some of the best pre workout supplement you can possibly take. Therefore, experiment within reason and the guidelines we offer until you find the perfect combination for you personally.
Consuming a Leucine supplement immediately following exercise can help improve muscle recovery and repair. We always advise the consumption of a recovery drink post workout. A combination of protein, carbohydrates and good fat has been shown to dramatically improve recovery when consumed right after exercise. By adding a serving or two of Leucine powder to whatever recovery drink you use, you can help promote muscle protein synthesis. The effect that should be very noticeable is the drastic decrease in your recovery time and the massive muscle mass you start to develop.
Q – WHAT IS LEUCINE?
A – It’s a branched chain amino acid that your body can’t make. It has to be ingested and derived from the food you eat or supplements. It’s the most important amino acid for helping you build muscle so anyone who trains with weights or wants to increase lean muscle mass can benefit greatly from an L-Leucine supplement.
Q – WHY SHOULD I TAKE MORE LEUCINE ALONE?
A – Recent studies have shown that leucine is the most important of the 3 BCAAs. It’s possible you still need to take L-Leucine in conjunction with L-Isoleucine and L-Valine. Everyone is different however so adding more leucine powder to our BCAA drink or consuming alone could improve your muscle development dramatically.
THE MOST IMPORTANT ESSENTIAL AMINO ACID!
Q - ISN’T L – LEUCINE IN YOUR BCAA SUPPLEMENTS?
A – Yes it is and you’ll notice there is twice as much leucine as isoleucine and valine. We now know that more leucine may improve muscle building results. So why don’t we just increase the amount of leucine powder in our BCAA supplements? It’s because the formula works very well for many people and we simply want to give others who are interested the option to increase their amount of leucine.
Q – HOW MUCH LEUCINE CAN I TAKE EACH DAY?
A – We don’t recommend that you take more than 2 servings per day. Excessively high amounts of leucine have been linked to the development of pellagra, which is a niacin deficiency that can cause diarrhea, dermatitis and mental disorders. Too much dietary leucine may disrupt liver and kidney function which can increase the amount of ammonia in your body. This can lead to feeling over trained or excessively fatigued all the time.
L-Leucine powder is an essential amino acid that works synergistically with the other two BCAAs, isoleucine and valine. Together, they promote muscle recovery, regulate blood sugar, and enhance energy production from food. L-Leucine is particularly remarkable for its ability to stimulate muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle loss.
As the most important BCAA, L-Leucine offers numerous benefits for athletes and fitness enthusiasts. Its quick conversion to glucose during intense workouts helps prevent muscle breakdown and provides a source of energy. Additionally, it supports the healing process of bones, muscles, and skin after injuries or surgeries.
By incorporating L-Leucine into your supplement regimen, you can expect improved muscle growth, enhanced muscle recovery, and better preservation of lean muscle mass. It also contributes to blood sugar regulation and has the potential to increase the production of growth hormones.
ProteinCo's L-Leucine powder is sourced from reputable suppliers and is vegan-friendly. It is manufactured in a cGMP facility to ensure quality and purity.
Whether you aim to gain weight and build muscle mass or promote a leaner physique with reduced body fat, L-Leucine supplementation can help you achieve your goals.
MADE IN CANADA
Proudly manufactured in Canada
Third Party tested
Heavy metals & Microbiology
GMP Certified Manufacture
APPROUVED BY CANADA HEALTH
Licensed Natural Health Products